Purchased a Toyota Corolla today. It is a 2009 and it had 10k miles.
I got to Carmax about 9:30. I thought the web site said they opened at 9am but I had read the wrong line. On Saturdays they open at 9am, 10am during the week. I sat and waited in the service center.
I walked into the sales area about 9:55. I had about 3 people just look right past me. Doyle walked by and asked if I had been waited on. Doyle was the winner because he took the initiative to ask.
I test drove the car and was convinced. I was there until about 12:30.
I got to Carmax about 9:30. I thought the web site said they opened at 9am but I had read the wrong line. On Saturdays they open at 9am, 10am during the week. I sat and waited in the service center.
I walked into the sales area about 9:55. I had about 3 people just look right past me. Doyle walked by and asked if I had been waited on. Doyle was the winner because he took the initiative to ask.
I test drove the car and was convinced. I was there until about 12:30.
0 comments:
Post a Comment