Directions for our trip to Cumberland Island

REI

1800 Northeast Expy NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
(404) 633-6508

REI_Atlanta.png

I-20 to I-85/75 North to Exit #91

The Satellite view shows that you can turn left off Exit #91 and then left onto the expressway. REI isn't too far down on the right, maybe 1/2 mile.

To leave the REI store to get back on I-85 North looks like I would go south and take a U under I-85 that would get me on the expressway on the other side of I-85.

Embry Hills Church of Christ

Directions From I-85S
Take the I-85 S exit toward I-285S towards AUGUSTA/MACON.
Take the CHAMBLEE-TUCKER RD exit just prior to getting on I-285S (EXIT #94)
Take the ramp toward CHAMBLEE-TUCKER RD.
Keep RIGHT at the fork in the ramp.
Merge onto CHAMBLEE TUCKER RD.
Turn Right on Chamblee-Tucker Rd 1/2 mi to building on RIGHT

ChamberleeTucker-EmbryHills.png

Directions to Cumberland Island

I-65 South

to I-20 East

to I-75 South out of Atlanta

Go 82 miles to I-16 East out of Macon

Go 156 miles to I-95 South (Exit 157A)

Go 95 miles to Exit #3 for GA-40

GA-40 turns into Osborne the closer you get to the pier, Stay on Osborne

Osborne will dead end into East St Marys

Turn right and the pier should be close

Back to Athens

GA-40

to I-95 North

to I-16 West

to I-75 North

to I-20 West

to I-65 North

0 comments:

Post a Comment