Faster 3 Miler

I had my fastest 3 mile time yet: 22:51.

It was very HUMID. I always wonder what it would be like if it were cooler when I have these good runs. Also, my legs were heavy from the previous two days of running.

I was very pleased with my time despite those two things.

There was an interesting touch to this run. I was charged by a dog twice at the corner of 3rd Avenue and Houston Street. I had to yell at it loudly to get it to back off. I'm not sure he would have bitten me but I didn't want to take a chance. There was a lady walking into her house just to the west of that house. She said to me that the dog goes from fence to fence and nobody does anything about it. So I thought I would try. I called it in to animal control as soon as I got home. I got their recording so I have no idea if they even did anything.

Corner of 3rd Avenue and Houston: Be on the lookout!

1 comments:

Eric said...

Hmmm... I run there every Sunday morning and usually one other morning per week and I've never been chased. Maybe I'm coming through there before he wakes up!

Post a Comment