Today was the longest run of my life. 8.1 miles in 71 minutes.
I ran in the afternoon because I haven't been able to make myself get up early on Sunday. When I first started running I was running early every Saturday and Sunday. After a while I stopped these because I just wasn't getting enough sleep during the week.
I ran these miles at the trails around Athens High School. Sportsplex spur + greenway + 3x AHS 1.5 track.
So I had to make 3 loops around AHS track. I had already ran about 3.5 when I started the 3 loops. During the start and middle of the 2nd loop I didn't think I was going to make it. I started feeling better at the beginning of the 3rd and that continued. I felt really good until I was getting closer to the car. I made it but the wall was quickly approaching.
0 comments:
Post a Comment