Here are the times:
- 1:36
- 1:38
- 1:35
- 1:37
- 1:35
- 1:32 (not sure how I did this, I was ready to quit after #4)
- 1:40 (sooooo hard)
- 1:36 (toughed it out)
When I finished #7 I was done or at least I thought I was. I told myself that I've come this far I can't stop at one short of the goal.
Wow, I was looking back at some of my data from last year. Here were some 440 times from 07/30/2009:
- 1:47
- 1:55
- 1:59
- 1:57
I would say that's a good improvement.
1 comments:
Nice job on those repeats. You want the last one to be nearly as fast as the first one. If you can't do the last ones at the same pace, then you did the first ones too fast. And they should be hard. If repeats don't hurt, you're not doing them right. :)
And nice progress. That's one thing that keeps me coming back for more. You'll keep getting faster (for several more years) as long as you keep working.
Post a Comment