Really good morning for a run

I needed to get in an early run today. I was planning on getting started at the track a 6am. Didn't get started until 6:10.

I had 8 miles today. I made 7.8 which is close enough in my book right now.

I felt really good. During the first couple of miles I didn't think my body was going to make it today. After that I settled in and found a good rhythm. I'm still really slow. I still have to remind myself that I've only been running for 7 months. I want to be faster but it's just not happening yet.

I can really tell improvement. In these longer distances I'm feeling more comfortable. I was thinking about the first few times I had to run 5 miles. At that time I thought this was so hard. Now I'm to the point which I run 5+ miles 5 days a week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment