Yesterday I took a day off. I went on a walk which wasn't more than about 1 mile. It really helped me out. My legs much better today than they have in quite a while. On tap for today was 5 x 440s and the schedule said fast. One thing working against me today was the fierce gusting winds. There were a couple of times it made it really tough. I decided not to run them on the stadium track like I usually do. I ran the 1.5 mile track up to a certain point, where one of the 1/4 mile markers still exist. My 440s were from 1/4 marker to the next one on the back side of Athens High school. I thought I would be out of the wind back there but not a chance. Here were the times:
- 1:47
- 1:37
- 1:37
- 1:25
- 1:36
0 comments:
Post a Comment