I was at the track about 1:45 for my run today. HOT!
My knee was bothering me a bit today just sitting at work. I wasn't sure how the run was going to go. As it turned out I was just fine. I ran 5 miles very slowly. My goal was 5 miles however long it took. There was a couple of times I thought about cutting it short but I kept on. About 4.5 miles I started feeling really good almost as if I could have run 6 or 7 but I know from past experience those highs only last but a VERY short time.
The best thing - my knee didn't hurt after the run. Two months ago my knee would hurt during my runs but would hurt worse as soon as I stopped. No pain after the run today.
Maybe, just maybe my problem has went away. I'm thinking another 2 weeks of hard running and my body will let me know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment