24:23 - 3 mile run

How is that for coincidence? The time 24:23 was the finish time for the Duck Run two weeks ago.

It was misty this afternoon. It has been raining hard all day. Physically I felt really good. Yesterday I felt like I was struggling but today was much better.

I'm looking forward to the cooler weather. It was about 73 at running time (3pm) today. I can tell a huge difference than running in the heat a couple months back. Back then there were a couple of days that I had to stop because the heat was so bad. I think the temps today are the reason why my body felt better. For certain it makes breathing easier.

When I got home I felt the temptation not to go out. I have been sleepy during the day the last two days at work. Today I wasn't quite as sleepy as yesterday but I was still tired. It almost kept me in but I pushed out the door.

0 comments:

Post a Comment