Friday and Saturday I did some work in the yard. Saturday I was out there about a total of 6 hours. I was digging a drainage ditch. Here is what I got into:
After a day of kneeling, squatting and digging my body was in no mood to run.
I ran the first mile pretty strong and then it hit me like a brick wall and I just had to stop. I was so tired I just couldn't keep going. I walked a ways and then decided to try to continue the run. Again, that wasn't happening. I got to 1 mile back to the house. I thought I would try to run a fast 1 mile. That was a no go also. I ran for 45 seconds and just had to stop.
As far as running goes this day probably wasn't much help towards my goals but as far as my overall health it probably helped work out some of the kinks.
0 comments:
Post a Comment