Running schedule is ongoing

Nothing special to write about recently.

A couple weeks ago I spent an entire week in Las Vegas for a conference. Not the place for believers in God to be spending any amount of time. I made it out of the hotel 3 days for my runs. It is not a very good running environment running down the main road. Way too much emissions from the cars.

So I'm on schedule for, well, I'm just on schedule. At this point I really don't have any plans. I would like to run a couple more 5k runs before the end of the year. Right now I don't much desire to run a 10k race. I suppose it may be that I know my times will be terrible.

Now that I'm in the middle of my 10k schedule my legs have been really dead recently. My entire day is determined by the long runs. What I mean by that is once I've ran I'm so tired I can't do much the rest of the day.

It's funny how the appetite comes and goes during all of this. At the beginning of the 5k schedule I could not eat enough. Towards the end it tapered off. Now in the middle of the 10k schedule I'm back to wanting to eat all the time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment