- 3:43
- 3:44
- 3:46
- 3:44
Training Schedule - Week 7 - 4x880s
on Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Labels:
Running
Eric Patterson warned me this is a good workout. Boy howdy it was.
The workout was four 880s. The best I can tell one 880 is twice around an Olympic track. It is acutally 874.8888 yards. Close enough for me. This was to be run at a 5k pace.
I warmed up with about a mile run.
I felt really good on the first two. The third was a struggle and the fourth wasn't as bad. Between the 3rd and 4th I took a longer walking break. The other breaks were about 3 minutes. I think the last break was probably 5 minutes.
Here are my splits:
1 comments:
Nice job. Very consistent. 5:00 is a little long of a break, but it's probably why the 4th wasn't as hard as the 3rd. My shoes fill like cinder blocks for a couple of days after a set of 800m repeats.
Post a Comment